With January coming to a close, we at Islandport Press have crunched the numbers and are happy to announce our top ten sellers of 2016. As a small, regional press, we are always proud to support our backlist while celebrating new book birthdays as well. This year's list has both. Books on this list, and more, can be purchased or ordered from bookstores, or from Islandport Press directly. Give us a call at 207-846-3344 or order online IslandportPress.com. Stay tuned for new author signings, cover reveals, and new releases throughout 2017! The envelope please . . .
10) A Blanding's Turtle Story, by Melissa Kim
9) My Wonderful Christmas Tree, by Dahlov Ipcar
7) The Cat at Night, by Dahlov Ipcar
6) Straw Man, by Gerry Boyle
5) A Snowy Owl Story, by Melissa Kim
4) Suddenly, the Cider Didn't Taste So Good, by John Ford
3) The Islandport Guide to Lighthouses in Maine, by Ted Panayotoff
2) Coloring Maine, by Blue Butterfield
And the number one Islandport Press book of 2016 . . .
Dahlov Ipcar's Maine Alphabet, by Dahlov Ipcar!